Seesaw at Home!
Choose a Topic to Get Started:
Welcome to Seesaw!
Seesaw is where your student will come every "school" day to check messages from the teacher, see what activities are new for the day, and sometimes just "check in"!
Logging in to Seesaw
You should have received a "Home Learning Code" from your teacher. This allows your child to access Seesaw! See video to see how to login.
1. Go to Seesaw.com.
2. Click "I'm a Student".
3. Type the code in the "Text Code" space.
4. Click your child's name.
5. Keep the code handy just in case you need it in the future.
I'm in! Now what?
1. Click the "Journal" tab to see if your teacher has posted a message for you.
2. Click the "Activities" tab to see what activities are available for you today!
I'm ready to start an activity!
1. Read/listen to the directions.
2. When you're ready to respond to the activity, click the green "add response" button to begin.
3. Choose the Seesaw tools that will help you best respond to the activity!
4. Be sure to click the green check in the upper right-hand corner when you're finished to turn it in to your teacher!
The Drawing Tools!
Just the drawing tool has almost everything you might need to complete your activity and show what you learned! Watch this video to see some tips and tricks when you're ready to create something great!